Pres. Obama, et al., Shun Three Pleas To File Amicus Briefs

“Inner-City Holocaust and America’s Apartheid ‘Justice’ System” is a book that “Yours Truly” has (except for the final chapter) already written and placed in safe hands. However, the last chapter cannot be written before Fall 2011 because it will record the actions taken, if any, by the recipients of the 5 letters whose texts are posted in this section (the casual reader would best start with the letters to Messrs. Axelrod/Plouffe and to Sen. Chris Coons) =

(1) to President Obama and 20 other US & California governmental officials imploring them AS THEY REFUSED TO DO LAST YEAR to cause Amicus Curiae briefs to be filed on behalf of 10 million inner-city children and thereby REPRESENT THEIR OWN CONSTITUENTS.

(2) to Gwen Ifill and 42 other news-media superstars imploring them AS THEY REFUSED TO DO LAST YEAR to provide the same kind of spotlight on the lawsuits involving the 10 million inner-city children that they routinely provide for, say, David Boies and his Proposition 8 lawsuits.

(3) to 51 inner-city clergy from Los Angeles, San Francisco and Oakland CA providing the latest report on what the report described as “The Segregated Toilet and The Fatal Flush” – the “Segregated Toilet” being the abhorrent practice, even authorized by statute in California, that judges can flush away the rights of minorities in opinions THAT CANNOT BE PUBLISHED OR CITED because the judges know that the opinions are diametrically opposed to the well-settled law enjoyed by first-class American citizens.

(4) to Messrs. David Axelrod and David Plouffe, the Chicago- and Washington-based co-heads of President Obama’s Reelection Campaign providing them a “heads up” on what is “going down” because the aim of “Inner-City Holocaust” is to make the inaction of the 21 governmental officials an issue in any 2012 re-election campaigns in which they are involved – by making “Inner-City Holocaust” available without charge and electronically for ethics classes in law schools and divinity schools, and in undergraduate courses in political science, ethics/philosophy, sociology, etc.

(5) to U.S. Senator Christopher Coons from Delaware, newly elected last November, to provide him a “heads up” on what is “going down” because Senator Coons served with “Yours Truly” in the 1990’s on the national “I Have A Dream”® Board as Secretary and Treasurer, respectively, and it was IHAD- and IHAD-style programs that the $84 billion involved in the lawsuits was designed to provide for the 10-million inner-city children.

“Inner-City Holocaust” has been written In Memory Of John Howard Griffin whose “Black Like Me” half a century ago tried to convince America of its racism.

It is also written in honor of Jonathan Kozol whose award-winning books over the last half century have tried to convince America that it has created a permanent “untouchable” under-caste as a result of its racism – (1) The Shame of the Nation: The Restoration of Apartheid Schooling in America (2005); (2) Ordinary Resurrections: Children in the Years of Hope (2001); (3) Amazing Grace: The Lives of Children and the Conscience of a Nation (1995); (4) Savage Inequalities: Children in America’s Schools (1991); (5) Rachel and Her Children (1988); (6) Illiterate America (1985); (7) The Night is Dark and I Am Far From Home: Political Indictment of US Public Schools (1975); (8) Death at an Early Age (1967)

One might wonder why I am placing myself on the same stage as these two Saints. I’m not. They are on pedestals in my place of worship. Like one of Ghandi’s followers, it is my turn to have my head bashed in since the expected reactions to the prospect of “Inner-City Holocaust” are to try to defame me and to try to explain why the racism of the judges involved, the 21 governmental officials and the 43 news-media super-stars is all my fault rather than theirs.
johnkarls

Pres. Obama, et al., Shun Three Pleas To File Amicus Briefs

Post by johnkarls »

Here is a 4/4/2010 letter, an individually addressed copy of which was sent to President Obama and to each of 20 other U.S. and California governmental officials.

Saboteurs deleted the foregoing document on 2/18/2022. While another copy is being sought, copies of the 6/18/2010 and 5/18/2011 letters have been found and installed below.

The letter provided an extensive background about the 15 lawsuits and how the 3 that had been removed from California state courts to the federal courts would shortly be the subject of a Petition for Certiorari (request to accept an appeal) to the U.S. Supreme Court.

It contained the following plea in its third-from-the-end paragraph --

“If you and the other officials to whom this letter is addressed are able to make this project a reality, I would be delighted to cooperate in every way possible. The immediate need is to find an attorney who is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, who does not have a conflict of interest in suing banks, and who is willing to handle the three appeals on a pro bono basis.”

Of the 21 recipients, the U.S. Attorney General, the California Attorney General and the Mayors of San Francisco, Oakland and Los Angeles, all have attorneys on their staffs who are admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court and do so on a routine basis.

Presumably even if they did not decide to honor our plea on their own motion, they would have honored a request to do so from any of the other 16 recipients of our letter.

Here is a 6/18/2010 letter, a copy of which was sent to the same 21 recipients.

It had two purposes --
Saboteurs deleted the foregoing document on 2/18/2022 - Here is a restoration -
(1) As stated in the “Re” subject and explained in the text, Amicus Curiae briefs were now urgently required in accordance with U.S. Supreme Court Rule 37(2) and California Rules of Court 8200(c).

(2) To alert all 21 recipients that the replies to the 4/4/2010 letter from U.S. Senators Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer claiming erroneously that they are not permitted to intervene in judicial matters was wrong – providing the Supreme Court Rule pursuant to which they are commonplace and filed routinely by the U.S. Attorney General, the California Attorney General and the Mayors of San Francisco, Oakland and Los Angeles.

Here is a 5/18/2011 letter, a copy of which was sent to the same 21 recipients.

It had three purposes --
Saboteurs deleted the foregoing document on 2/18/2022 - Here is a restoration -
(1) To inform them that, after no Amicus Curiae briefs were filed a year earlier in the case of the 3 of the 15 defendants which had removed their cases from the California State Courts to the Federal Courts, the U.S. Supreme Court had refused to hear our appeal.

(2) To alert them that a Petition for Certiorari (request to accept an appeal) was being filed with the U.S. Supreme Court vis-à-vis the cases that had remained in the California State Courts.

(3) As stated in the “Re” subject and explained in the text, Amicus Curiae briefs were now urgently required in accordance with U.S. Supreme Court Rule 37(2).

10 Million Inner-City Children Condemned To “A Fate Worse Than Death”

The “question presented for review” in our Petition for Certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court was --

“Can state court judges order their decisions which they know are diametrically-opposed to well-settled law, not to be published or cited (a strategy labeled ‘the segregated toilet’ in correspondence with 51 inner-city clergy who represent the 10 million inner-city children who have been disclosed from the outset as the ‘real parties at interest’ in this law suit) in order to flush away the rights of the 10 million inner-city children without disturbing the rights of first-class American citizens -- without violating the ‘Equal Protection of the Law’ requirement of the Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution?”

No Amicus Curiae briefs were submitted.

None of the 21 recipients of these letters lifted a finger to save the 10 million inner-city children from a “fate worse than death” even though each of them knew that any one of them lifting a single finger might have made the difference.

May God have mercy on their souls!!!

johnkarls

Post by johnkarls »

Return to “Section 4 – Legal Briefs, Etc. – Inner-City Holocaust and America's Apartheid "Justice" System (In Honor of Jonathan Kozol and In Memory of John Howard Griffin)”